PICC SOLUTION SA, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.admin.ch/opc/fr/classified-compilation/19920153/index.html.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”) :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher”) :
PICC SOLUTION SA SA with a capital of CHF 100,000
whose head office is located at : Raulan Road 24 1269 Bassins
Represented by Ondo Constant, in his capacity as CEO
Registered with the RCS of CH-5188.8.131.527-1
Phone number: +41 (0) 22 519 60 68
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter referred to as “the Hosting Provider”) :
PICC SOLUTION is hosted by Infomaniak Network SA, whose head office is located at Rue Eugène-Marziano 25 1227 Geneva, Switzerland.
1.4 Webmaster (hereinafter referred to as “webmaster”) :
The website www.picc-solution.com was created by the web agency Simply Design, whose headquarters are located at Chemin de Concava 28, 1231 Geneva, Switzerland.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the editor does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For good management of the site, the publisher will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the material you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties, and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all the prejudices, sums, condemnations, and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be removed on simple request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 7 – Collecte et protection des données
Your data are collected by the company PICC SOLUTION SA.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of the relationship with you, and if necessary, for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification, and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD ;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Chemin de Raulan 24 1269 Bassins .
Or by email at: email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and include the address where the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month deadline may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification, and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
- Personalization of the services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software), and security incident management ;
- management of possible disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences ;
Article 10 – Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you close your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the context of the performance of these services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: https://www.picc-solution.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: https://www.picc-solution.com.